Wednesday, March 13, 2013

nocturnal

Today I woke up to two philipinos outside my window arguing in tagalog. Ive heard tagalog spoken before of course, and I don't mind the sound of it, but it's actually a very annoying language to hear people arguing in. I went back to sleep reguardless.

I think I may be relaxing too much...My schedule is shifting, I've been going to bed at about 5:00 am and waking up about 2:00 pm. It really annoys me that I miss out on all the stuff during the day, but when I'm tired, nothing can seem to drag me out of bed. I need someone to wake me up at about 9:00 and drive me somewhere fun, or just throw a bag of ice into my bed. scratch that...Ill probably be more comfortable if I'm cold.

I think I'm naturally nocturnal, is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment